If you’ve swapped your SIM card, but it’s not working as it should, try out the below steps to see if it fixes the issue.
- Switch flight mode to on, then switch it off again.
- Turn your phone off for 30 seconds then turn it back on.
- Check your SIM card has been inserted correctly, the corner on the SIM card should line up with the one in your SIM slot.
- Take out your SIM card and re-insert it.
If none of these work, you can try the below steps:
Put your old SIM in your phone
- If it works, then your SIM hasn’t been swapped. Please email our team to rebook your swap.
Set network to automatic – iPhone
- On your iPhone go to Settings
- Tap Mobile > Network Selection
- Toggle the Automatic switch to On
Set network to automatic – Android
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the “Settings” app.
- Tap on Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators
- Toggle “Automatically select network” to on.