Rest assured your private data is safe and will never be shared with a 3rd party.
We take the privacy of customers seriously. We store only the data we need from you to be able to provide you with a reliable (and fast?) service.
Our commitment to your privacy
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the personal information we hold about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site or contact us in any way.
Your personal information
Collecting your personal information
If you access any of our services (including supporting our campaigns, contacting us with an enquiry or signing up for our newsletters), you will need to provide us with some or all of the following personal information:
- Your name.
- Your email address
- Your residential or postal address.
- Your credit card number, name on your card, expiry date and card verification code (CVC) code.
- Additional personal information should you register as a vulnerable customer under the Commerce Commission 111 Contact Code as described here.
Collectively, this is known as your “personal information”.
Using your personal information
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
- Tell you about our new products, services and promotions: for example, if you are opted-in to email marketing communications we may email you to let you know about new content you may be interested in.
- To customise our marketing and advertising.
Changing your personal information
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time..
You can contact Customer Services on our contact form
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. But we will share your contact information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to distribute our email or print communications. We also share your contact information with trusted third parties in order to customise our marketing and advertising.
We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them. We require any third parties to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
We may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your account
- Respond to any enquiries you make.
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site.
All new customers will be signed up to automatically receive email marketing communications. You can choose to remove yourself from email marketing communications by following the “unsubscribe” prompt at the bottom of each email.
The Digital Lab 2007 Ltd is committed to dealing quickly and appropriately with any privacy complaints.